If you use ride sharing apps, such as Uber or Lyft, to get to the this year’s Stonewall Pride Parade & Festival on Saturday, June 16, please use the following pick-up/drop-off locations:
- City Parking Lot: NE 8th Terrace & NE 26th Street
- Woman’s Club: 600 NE 21st Court
- Richardson Park: 1937 Wilton Drive
- WM Library: 500 NE 26th Street
The parking location map details the following paid parking options ($20 per car):
- City Hall, 2020 Wilton Drive
- Municipal Complex, 2100 Dixie Highway
- Richardson Park, 1937 Wilton Drive
- Fort Lauderdale High School, 1600 NE 4th Avenue
There will be limited reserved parking spaces at Hagen Park allowing in and out privileges. The cost of a reserved spot is $40. VIP pass holders can reserve parking spaces based on availability. Reserved parking reservations may be made at http://bit.ly/stonewall2018.
Wilton Drive from NE 20th Street to Five Points will be closed from 4:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 16, 2018 to 4 a.m. on Sunday, June 17, 2018. NE 22nd Street will be closed from Wilton Drive to NE 5th Ave., and NE 23rd Street will be closed from Wilton Drive to NE 6th Avenue. Water-filled barricades positioned on Wilton Drive will have equate openings for pedestrians to flow but block vehicles from driving through. Wilton Drive will reopen for traffic on Monday, June 18, 2018.