Colohatchee Dog Park is now open!
Starting Monday, April 8, 2019, Colohatchee Dog Park visitors must obtain an electric fob to enter the dog park.
Dog Park Application Procedure:
- Complete application form, sign Dog Park Rules and Regulations and the "Acceptance of Risk and Release of Liability and Waiver Form" at Hagen Park
- Bring supporting documentation:
- Proof of current rabies vaccination for each dog (with written expiration date)
- Proof of Wilton Manors residency (if applicable)
- Driver’s license or equivalent government photo identification for all dog owners/handlers who are 18 years or older
- Payment for passes:
- Resident Fee is $30, $15 for each additional dog (maximum of three dogs per household)
- Non-Resident Fee is $60, $30 for each additional dog (maximum of three dogs per household)
How to obtain an additional key fob if lost:
- Only one (1) key fob per application will be issued; however, if it is lost, you must apply for a replacement.
- In order to apply, bring the following to Hagen Park:
- Completed application; and
- Payment for the replacement key fob.
- Park staff will review and issue a new key fob. Misplaced or lost key fobs will be deactivated.
Items to Remember:
- Bring your key fob with you each time you visit the dog park.
- Do not allow the use of your key fob by any person(s) not listed on your application.
- If you lose your dog park key fob, see park staff for a replacement fob ($10 fee).
DOG PARK KEY FOB WILL EXPIRE ONE (1) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
HOWEVER, KEY FOB WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED ON THE DATE THE RABIES VACCINATION RECORD EXPIRES. ONCE PROOF OF RENEWED RABIES VACCINATION RECORD IS PROVIDED, THE KEY FOB WILL BE RE-ACTIVATED.