Utilities & Billing
The Finance Department’s Utility Billing Division is dedicated to providing the community with excellent customer service. The Utility Billing Division’s customer service representatives offer one-stop assistance with all inquiries on city services for water, sewer, garbage, recycling, and stormwater. Below are some of the convenient services that we provide:
Utility Billing Division
- View and pay your utility bill online. Enter your utility account number at this link, then click on your account number on the next page to view your current bill. If you have an amount due, you may pay your bill with a credit card or an e-check by clicking the "Make Payment" button at the bottom of this page. A fee is charged to defray the cost of processing credit card and e-check payments.
- To view your utility account history, complete with a graph showing your water consumption, follow the directions above, then click on the link in blue lettering, "View Additional Account Information" that appears just below your name and address.
- Email Bills: You now have the option of receiving your monthly utility bills by email. To sign up for this free service, call us at 954-390-2100, or with your name, account number, utility service address, and email address.
- Pay your utility bill automatically each month by ACH Debit. Due to popular demand, the City now offers you the ability to pay your utility bill each month with an automatic deduction from your checking or savings account. This payment method is free - the City does not charge a fee to participate. Click here for the ACH enrollment form. Fill out the form and fax, mail, or email it to us. We must have your signature on file to start this service.
Monthly Utility Bills
- Fixed Fee for Water and Sewer Services (based on water meter size),
- Variable Fee for Water, Irrigation and Sewer (based on water consumption),
- Water Utility Tax (10% on water portion of bill only),
- Recycling Fee (a per unit charge)
- Stormwater Utility Fee (a per unit charge)
- Garbage Fee (a per unit charge), and
- Household Hazardous Waste Fee (a per unit charge).
A Senior Discount is offered on the monthly garbage fees for Wilton Manors residents with a utility account in their name, who are at least age 65, and who have no other household members under the age of 65. Click here for the application form for the Senior Discount.