The City of Wilton Manors is known for its friendly and open approach to Development. Through our Business Development Division we offer the following services:
- Site location assistance
- Business friendly Zoning and Development Codes
- Existing business retention assistance
- Concierge services for all business related building permits
- Mayor’s Business Roundtable Events
- Business Education Series
- Economic Development Task Force
Business Enhancement Grant Program
The City of Wilton Manors (“City”) Community Development Services Department is pleased to announce the 2016 Business Enhancement Grant Program (“Program”). The city will award up to ten (10) $500.00 grants towards the improvement costs to the exterior of commercial properties along Andrews Avenue and Oakland Park Boulevard.
Eligible projects include, but are not limited to:
- Permanent signage;
- Exterior painting;
- Awnings; and
- Providing components of Green Building Program.
- Applications must be submitted no later than August 1, 2016.
- Eligible projects must be completed by September 30, 2016 and copies of all required documentation provided no later than October 15, 2016.
- All projects must conform to all applicable Federal, State, County and City Code of Ordinances and Unified Land Development Regulations.
- Applicants for the Grant must have no outstanding fees, taxes, fines or liens to the City of Wilton Manors.
- Grant application must be submitted by a property owner or tenant with approval of the property owner.
- Each applicant may be awarded only one (1) Grant per fiscal year.
- New Commercial construction will not be eligible for the Grant program.
- The Grant application and approval of the project shall be obtained prior to work commencing.
- At completion of the project, 50% of the approved expenses, up to $500.00, will be reimbursed by the City.
Applications for the Business Enhancement Grant Program will be reviewed based on the date of submittal of a completed application packet. The Community Development Services Department will authorize payment of the Grant after all inspections have been completed and a Certificate of Completion has been authorized, if applicable.
2016 Business Enhancement Grant Program
2016 Business Enhancement Grant Program Application
We are here to assist you! To schedule your consultation/review with the Business Development Division call (954) 390-2180.
View the city's demographic information.